League of Women Voters of Kansas Council 2022
Saturday, April 23, 2022
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
All members are invited to join in the meeting.
Take a look at the agenda here!
Due to COVID-19, 2022 Council will be held virtually via Zoom web video conference, with phone-only access available. More specific details to come via email to all registered participants.
Voting Members for Council:
Our Bylaws: The Council shall be composed of three delegates from each local League, one of whom preferably shall be the president; one delegate from the members-at-large in attendance at Council; and the members of the Board of Directors of the LWVK.
Local Leagues and At-Large members should select their voting delegates and send those names, emails and phone #s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration and Adoption of:
- Proposed 2022-23 Budget
- Youth Justice Position Statement Update
- Possible new updates to two Position Statements: Election Administration and Legislative Apportionment
- Nominating Committee Report
- LWVK Endowment Fund Bylaws Update
- Keynote talk about Civil Discourse with Representatives from American Public Square
- Panel Discussion with Executive Committee members of Kansans for Constitutional Freedom about constitutional amendment on the ballot in August
Following normal procedure, we will introduce all topics to be voted on, then have the updates, followed by discussion and voting on each topic.